Call U-NEED Storage For Outdoor Storage
Canada is a four season playground and to fully enjoy all that play time, Canadians have also amassed a lot of big toys, including cars, recreational vehicles, caravans and trailers, boats and all types of watercraft, all-terrain vehicles and snowmobiles.
In the off seasons we also need a safe and reliable place to store them. To determine what kind of storage will best suit your needs, it’s important to understand the different units that are available, beginning with the difference between indoor and outdoor storage units.
Indoor storage units offer a storage experience that’s more like storing at home in a garage, walk-in closet or home office. Outdoor storage is used for vehicle storage, storing large items, or using storage during a move. Outdoor storage units are their own dedicated spaces with walls, a door, and a specific lock. Covered and open storage is more like renting a parking space in a secure lot.
U-NEED Storage provides outdoor storage and parking for vehicles and equipment with convenient, and affordable self-storage options across southern Ontario that are gated with keypad access, video surveillance, and fenced yards with nearby highway access that is secure (you-lock it, you-keep the key). With month-to-month, seasonal, or long-term rentals available, U-Need Storage can accommodate a single car or a fleet of vehicles for your peace of mind.
There are a variety of benefits to utilizing a commercial outdoor storage facility including:
- The space that you free-up in your yard, driveway, garage, or business property, along with knowing that your vehicles are stored in a secured facility.
- Getting items in and out of an outdoor storage unit is really simple since you can drive directly to the unit for easy loading and unloading.
- Delete the storage company can provide you with additional insurance coverage if necessary, but contact your insurance company to ensure you have the right coverage before you put your vehicle into storage.
- Get quotes from at least three different service providers, as prices vary from one site to another depending on the location with outdoor storage generally less expensive than indoor climate controlled storage.
- Consider the company’s reputation, and overall state of the facility where you plan to store your vehicle.
- A lot of individuals offer to rent space on their private property for storage but they often lack township approvals, insurance or the security that comes with a commercial storage facility.