Could Your Small Business Benefit from Self-Storage in Oakville?
Your office location feels cramped. You find yourself winding through mazes of boxes, storage cabinets, and the clutter is affecting your productivity.
If you are like most small businesses, you lack the square footage to store everything in-house. While the option of moving to a bigger location and taking on a bigger lease payment is unrealistic, what about using self-storage instead?
Self-storage units provide secure, convenient storage that you can use for as long as you need without the same commitment of upgrading your office space.
Top Benefits to Using Self-Storage that Might Surprise You
Most small business owners are not likely to put much thought into the idea of using self-storage for their short and long-term storage needs. Before you dismiss the idea, here are a few reasons to reconsider – and some of them may surprise you:
- Access to Document Storage for Compliance: As a business owner, you know that you must retain documents for a certain number of years to remain compliant. If your current office is drowning in paperwork, why not put away those unwanted documents that you no longer need into self-storage? By renting a unit, you have a convenient, even a temperature-controlled environment that keeps documents out of the way, but still somewhere accessible when you need them. By pulling these out of the office, you increase workspace and give your small office the appearance of more square footage.
- Give Yourself Seasonal Storage When You Need It: Does your business have products that sell by the season? You can store inventory that is out-of-season in a storage unit in Oakville rather than trying to keep it in-house. This frees up inventory slots in-house for high-demand products but still protects your invested products while they wait for their next selling season.
- More Space without Relocation: Self-storage is surprisingly cost-effective, especially when you compare it to the cost of relocating and maintaining the lease of a larger building. Whether you are a start-up or a money-conscious entrepreneur, the savings offered by self-storage might surprise you.
- Use Mobile Storage for Added Convenience: Perhaps you are in your busy season, which means you need to take on extra products, but you have nowhere to store them in-house. Using a mobile storage rental for your Guelph business could be the solution. These units park at your facility, so you expand storage space for as long as you need it.
- Secure Storage: Most important, when you use a self-storage unit, you have security watching your products. Access is restricted to these units, and video surveillance is on-site for added peace of mind. You store it and you lock it.
- Contracts for as Long or Short as You Need Them: Another critical aspect of self-storage is the fact that you have flexibility when it comes to contract periods. You can opt for month-to-month, seasonal, or long-term.
At U-Need Storage, we have helped countless small businesses just like yours unlock the storage units they need when it matters most. We have multiple, convenient locations all with gated, keypad access and video surveillance.
We offer everything from mobile storage to packing supplies to container storage and on-site self-storage.
See how U-Need Storage can help grow your business with our storage units in Oakville, Burlington, and Guelph. Call toll-free at 866-486-9111 or request more information online.