How Can You Organize Your Storage Unit for Frequent Access?
Assuming you already have a storage unit, here are some tips on organizing it for frequent access:
1. Put the items you use most often near the door. This will save you time and energy when you're trying to find something.
2. Store items in clear plastic containers so you can see what's inside. This will help you find things more quickly.
3. Use labels to help you keep track of what's where. This will save you time and frustration.
4. Leave space for walkways, this will help you to gain easy access to your items and also maximize the space.
5. Group similar items together, for example, keep all your holiday decorations in one area.
6. Consider using shelves to organize your storage unit, this will give you more space and helps keep things tidy and easy to find.
7. Create a mini map of your unit so that you can see where various items are located.
LOOKING FOR STORAGE?
Our mission is to provide clean, safe, and affordable storage to our customers. We strive to ensure that all clients are treated in a professional and individual manner.
We are guided by these principles: excellent customer service, belief in people, commitment to excellence, and a strong sense of ethics.
Call us today to chat about your storage needs!